The joint programme enables students to study at other BusinessPlus partner institutions with different academic and cultural backgrounds. The programme places students in situations which require flexibility, openness to diversity, and creative approaches to learning. Additionally, the programme provides students with the opportunity to improve their language skills and understand different Nordic-Baltic environments.
Why is this programme special?
- This programme differs from traditional exchange programmes since the students receive a double degree diploma signed by the participating institutions. This is beneficial when applying for a job in the Nordic countries.
- The programme is more structured than traditional exchange programmes and makes it easier for students to prepare and choose their specializations at an early stage. The guidance will be clearer and the student career counsellors will have more insight in each institution’s course selection.
- The programme offers places for outgoing (and incoming) students per year at each participating institution.
- The students must obtain a minimum of 45 ECTS at one or more of the partner institutions. The programme is flexible in the sense that the 45 ECTS can be obtained in different ways, e.g. 30 ECTS abroad and 15 as distance learning. A way to obtain X ETCS is to join the Nordic Baltic Perspective course in marketing:
- read more in the brochure
- read the course description
- BusinessPlus is a high quality programme – partners, teachers, and courses are accredited by national authorities for academic studies.